#039 (*FREE EPISODE*): Everything Ukraine – Girls, Culture, & More
NOTE: This originally appeared as Troublesome Radio 067.
In episode 39 of The Dating Abroad Podcast, I’m pleased to welcome Graham Seibert to the show. Graham is a 74 year old guy living in Ukraine married to a girl 37 years his junior. He left his entire live in America behind, and has found much more happiness abroad. Much like myself. I learned a lot from him on this show, and hope you do, too! Here’s some other Ukraine content you’ll probably enjoy:
- The Ultimate Guide to Ukrainian Women
- 13 Ways to Live a Happy and Fulfilling Life (Written by My Ukrainian Girlfriend)
- Intro: Who are you; explain where you currently live in Kiev
- Previous wives: Discuss your first two marriages, culture differences with Asian culture
- Current situation: How’d you get to Ukraine and meet your wife? Is she okay with the age gap (not sure how old she is); and what did her family think? Do you have any regrets?
- Courtship: What’s the Ukrainian dating culture like? I’ll be chiming in here as well. Talk about the courtship process, the language situation, and other things you’ve done to immerse yourself.
PS: If you want to meet Ukrainian women, check out this site: