#036 (*FREE EPISODE*): The Comprehensive Rundown of Latin America
Note: This episode originally appeared as Troublesome Radio, Episode 41 with special guest MyLatinLife.com.
We’ve come a long way since then!
This is one of my favorite episodes of that show, and it’s well worth the listen here on the Dating Abroad Podcast as well.
You’ll learn about:
- Vance’s story of quitting his job and his first “long” trip abroad (9 months, all over South America).
- His favorite cities in South America, and why.
- 1st or 2nd tier cities–which is better for the first time traveler?
- How much Spanish do you need to know?
- How much being a white guy in South America impacts your ability to get girls.
- Why getting the top tier girls is no easier than it is in the West.
- Finally, how to make a final escape–Vance shares some information about getting a second passport (you can read about my journey regarding that here).
Meet girls in Latin America here.
Please leave a review on iTunes. It only takes 30 seconds and helps the show grow at an immense rate. Thank you!