#008: Dating Abroad, in the USA…South.
In the latest episode of the show, Kyle welcomes old friend Brock Robinson of The City Bachelor to the show to discuss…
…dating in the good ‘ol SOUTHERN U.S.A.
In this episode, Brock drops some knowledge on Atlanta, Georgia (his home), and surrounding areas.
- The 3 tiers of cities in the South – major metropolitan, college town, and rural towns
- Why college towns are a potential untapped goldmines
- The cost of living in the South versus LA, NYC, WDC.
- The story of Brock’s impression of Washington DC girls (hint: it’s not good)
- Upcoming tidbits about Brock’s book, Salty, which is about sugar dating
Mentioned in the show: